At Seven Dials Market
Wednesday 29 January 2020 at 17:00 - 22:00View map
With an indulgent and cheese-laden Christmas well and truly in the rearview mirror, 29 January is definitely the perfect time to indulge in some more of the good stuff.
This isn't a ticketed event and anyone is able to pop by for a glass and plate or 2 or stay and work their way through the entire menu. Kicking off from 5pm, La Fromagerie will be plating up some of its signature cheeses with paired condiments and wine.
Dishes to be served on the evening include:
- a Brie de Meaux with a special mix of crème fraîche, mascarpone and black truffles, served with charcoal biscuits and paired with champagne
- Beaufort Chalet d’Alpage with fig roll
- Old Groendal, a farmhouse hand-made aged cheese from Belgium, served with spelt biscuit and bitter chocolate and paired with a Kernel IPA
- Raclette with potatoes and onion caper relish
- Tiramisu with farmhouse made mascarpone, le piantagioni coffee, marsala and bitter cocoa