It's fair to say Nobu Matsuhisha has achieved a lot in his long and distinguished career. As the founder and driving force behind the iconic Nobu brand – which encompasses restaurants around the world as well as luxurious hotels, too – he's been at the top of the food scene for decades, pushing the boundaries of what can be done with authentic Japanese food and hospitality.
That's why, when he and the executive chefs from seven Nobu locations around world roll into town, getting a ticket isn't easy. But that's where we come in: we've got two exclusive tickets to The World of Nobu – a food festival that showcases recipes from across the Nobu group, hosted at Nobu Hotel London Shoreditch on 23 November. It'll also be the stage for the big reveal of his latest cookbook – 17 years after his first, Nobu: The Cookbook, hit shelves.
The winner will have the chance to indulge in 12 exclusive Nobu bites, four refreshing drinks, and an exclusive first-look copy of The World of Nobu cookbook signed by the chef Nobu Matsuhisa himself.
To enter, just answer a simple question.
Find out more information about the event at eventbrite.com. For general enquiries at Nobu Hotel London Shoreditch, call 020 7683 1200; for dining enquiries, call 020 7683 6722; email firstname.lastname@example.org, go to nobuhotelshoreditch.com or follow on Instagram at @nobuhotelshoreditch
The question is: What was the name of Nobu Matsuhisa’s first cookbook?
Competition closes: 13th November 2018
- No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
- One lucky winner will be randomly selected to win 2 tickets to The World of Nobu Food Festival on the 23 November 2018.
- The voucher will be valid for The World of Nobu Food Festival experience for two people for one time use only.
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of No-show this voucher would be considered redeemed.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, Nobu Hotel London Shoreditch reserve the right to offer the prize to runner up.
- The voucher must be presented on arrival in print.
- Nobu Hotel London Shoreditch reserves the right to withdraw the competition at its own discretion.
- Entrants to the competition must be aged 18 or over.
- By participating in the competition, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.