Award-winning Proper Job is a big, bold and powerfully hopped 5.5% IPA that explodes with citrus, pineapple and grapefruit notes. Brewed with Cornish spring water, punchy American hops and the finest quality malt, this strong and moreish golden ale has a refreshing finish, making it perfect for pairing with big, spicy flavours. Widely available in London and supermarkets nationwide, it’s one of St Austell Brewery’s most celebrated beers.
In honour of Proper Job IPA, we're giving you the chance to win a proper brewery break for two in Cornwall: a two-night stay in Charlestown, a tour of the 168-year-old St Austell Brewery and three cases of Proper Job IPA to enjoy back at home.
Find out more about St Austell Brewery at staustellbrewery.co.uk
Competition closes: 21st March 2019
– All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
– Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
– Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
– There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive a two-night B&B stay at the Pier House (Charlestown) including one meal for two (two courses and two drinks per person), three cases of Proper Job IPA (36 x 500ml bottles) and a tour of St Austell Brewery.
– Travel to and from Charlestown is not included in the prize.
– The winner must live on UK mainland only to receive the prize.