Sorry, this competition closed on 2nd July 2019
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
- To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18 – you will be asked to proof your age.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via Foodism and SquareMile websites. To enter, participants must send an email to the direction provided and answer the question correctly.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Marston’s PLC or Foodism/SquareMile or Richmond&Towers or anyone concerned with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The prize is “a free meal every month for the winner and a plus one in a restaurant from the Top 100 Restaurant list”, awarded by National Restaurant Awards on 10/06/2019. Both the winner and the plus one must be over 18 years old and they will both be required to proof their age. Prize does not include accommodation or travel to the restaurants. Maximum cost per meal is £250, including beer, wine and service charge. Anything beyond that will need to be covered by the winner and the plus one.
- Prize includes one meal per month, and it will be only possible to use it once in a single restaurant, from July 2019 to July 2020.
The winner will have to notify Marston’s PLC, c/o Richmond & Towers, at , of their chosen restaurant, time and desired date with at least two weeks’ notice prior to the selected date. Not all requests will be possible to accommodate, but an alternative will be suggested. If the winner fails to do so, the meal for that month not be carried forward.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a representative of Foodism/SquareMile, SquareUp media.
- The competition winners will be notified by 14:00 on 03/07/2019. If the Promoters are not able to contact the winner within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their names to be posted on social media on Foodism/SquareMile and Estrella Damm platforms.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Foodism/SquareMile, SquareUp media, 5 Tun Yard, Peardon St, London SW8 3HT | 020 7819 9999 on behalf of Marston’s PLC, c/o Richmond & Towers, 151-153 Farringdon Road, Farringdon, EC1R 3AF, London.