The return of The London Coffee Festival, which runs from 28-31 March, is one of our favourite weekends of the year. The event celebrates London's vibrant coffee scene and its creative subcultures. From speciality tastings to industry talks and artisan workshops, this is the ideal event for the caffeine fiends among us. Mainly because over 300 artisan coffee and gourmet food stalls, tastings and demonstrations from world-class baristas, interactive workshops, street food, coffee-based cocktails, live music, DJs, art exhibitions and so much more will be on hand to ensure you have a good time.
Now in its ninth year, the festival is Europe's largest gathering of coffee aficionados, and this year it's set to be bigger than ever. More than 250 exhibitors and 30,000 coffee lovers are expected to attend over the four days. From coffee pros to average Joes, there's something for everyone with even the slightest penchant for coffee.
Not only that, but 50% of all standard tickets will be donated to the Project Waterfall initiative, providing clean drinking water and sanitation to communities in coffee growing regions.
To help celebrate the occasion we're giving Foodism readers the opportunity to win a fantastic prize consisting of:
- A pair of Weekend VIP tickets to The London Coffee Festival
- Four bags of specialty coffee beans from the Roasters Village exhibitors
- A Hario glass V60 dripper
All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is answer the question below:
The question is: What is the name for a person who typically prepares and serves espresso-based coffee drinks?
Competition closes: 20th March 2019
- Employees or agencies of the London Coffee Festival or Allegra Events or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition closes 20 March 2019, entries made after this point will not be accepted. The winners will be contacted by 22 March 2019
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- London Coffee Festival and Allegra Events Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- On winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Each winner will receive a pair of VIP tickets to London Coffee Festival, a Hario Glass V60 dripper and four bags of specialty coffee. This includes entrance ticket only and will not include any bookable experiences at the show.
- Allegra Events accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Allegra Events reasonable request.
- Allegra Events accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- Allegra Events shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.