Sorry, this competition closed on 20th March 2019
By entering, you agree to receive SUM's weekly newsletter that includes inspiration, product news and competitions.
- Employees or agencies of the London Coffee Festival or Allegra Events or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the competition.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition closes 20 March 2019, entries made after this point will not be accepted. The winners will be contacted by 22 March 2019
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- London Coffee Festival and Allegra Events Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- On winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Each winner will receive a pair of VIP tickets to London Coffee Festival, a Hario Glass V60 dripper and four bags of specialty coffee. This includes entrance ticket only and will not include any bookable experiences at the show.
- Allegra Events accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Allegra Events reasonable request.
- Allegra Events accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- Allegra Events shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.