Beer is grand, isn’t it? And nothing really beats having a few cold ones on a hot summer's day. Well, nothing, of course, apart from having a couple of crisp pints on the house, that is. Because drinking quality beer is great. But drinking free beer? That's even better.
To help you cut down on your monthly beer budget and savour the sun at the same time, Bath Ales – the official partner of the Bristol Craft Beer Festival 2019 (taking place 7-8 June), is offering the chance for you to win the ultimate Bristol beer break for two in the ultimate South West beer experience.
The prize includes a pair of VIP tickets to the festival’s Saturday Social on Bristol Harbourside on 8 June, an overnight stay at The Wellington Hotel and three cases (36 bottles) of Lansdown – one of Bath Ales’ latest brews. Which is gert lush, if you ask us.
Lansdown (5% ABV) is a big, bold and hoppy West Coast IPA with multiple layers of hop flavour and notes of tropical fruit, lime zest and pine forest. Brewed with a blend of American hops, including Mosaic and Simcoe, it’s got a pretty big flavour profile. Aptly named after Lansdown Hill overlooking Bath, it’s the brewer’s first permanent IPA. 500ml bottles and brand new plastic-free four packs (440ml cans) are now available in Tesco stores nationwide.
To enter all you have to do is answer the following question:
The question is: What style of beer is Lansdown
Competition closes: 27th May 2019
- All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
- There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive a one-night B&B stay at The Wellington Hotel (Bristol), three cases of Lansdown West Coast IPA (36 x 500ml bottles) and a pair of VIP tickets to the Bristol Craft Beer Festival (Saturday Social).
- Travel to and from Bristol is not included in the prize.
- The winner must live on UK mainland only to receive the cases of beer.