Feel like you need a morning boost? Something to add a little balance to your day? Or maybe you're just looking for something calming to help you wind down at night? Whatever your ailment, Britain's favourite rooibos brand, Tick Tock tea, has got the answer in its brand new range of Wellbeing blend teas. These feel-good brews consist of three herbal infusions ('Bounce', 'Balance' and 'Bedtime') brimming with goodness.
The Tick Tock family's love of tea and interest in wellbeing have gone hand-in-hand ever since founder Benjamin Ginsberg began experimenting with the wild rooibos plant in 1903. Tick Tock's three new blends combine the power of the best natural herbs and spices with antioxidant-rich rooibos to help tea lovers everywhere be well, feel good and keep smiling whatever the time of day.
Tick Tock Bounce is a naturally caffeine-free blend of invigorating lemongrass and ginger, lively cinnamon and fresh green rooibos. It's a bold and bright cup alive with vibrant flavours, uplifting aromas and a zingy citrus finish to put a spring in your step.
Tick Tock Balance is both warming and cleansing, combining fennel and aniseed, turmeric and antioxidant-rich, gentle rooibos. It's a supportive cup with subtle spices, earthy aromas and an effortlessly clean finish to help your body and mind maintain their natural poise.
Tick Tock Bedtime blends calming chamomile and lemon balm, dreamy lavender flowers and soothing rooibos and honeybush. Gentle and comforting, it purrs with delicate floral aromas and a softly sweet finish – making it perfect for relaxing and unwinding as you get ready to tuck yourself into bed.
To celebrate the launch of these new infusions, Tick Tock are offering two lucky tea lovers the chance to win a year's supply of these three herbal blends, plus a colourful collection of accessories including Tick Tock's iconic enamel teapot and mug.
All you've got to do to be in with a chance to win this great prize is answer a simple question.
The question is: What year did Benjamin Ginsberg begin experimenting with the wild rooibos plant?
Competition closes: 15th June 2019
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary, entry is only available online.
- Competition closes at 15th June 2019, entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- Winner shall be selected at random and notified by email.
- The prize includes: 6 x Wellbeing Bounce, 6 x Wellbeing Balance, 6 x Wellbeing Bedtime, 1 x Tick Tock Enamel Teapot, 1 x Tick Tock Enamel Mug, x 1 x Tick Tock Tea Towel, 1 xTick Tock Cotton Shopper Bag, 1 x Tick Tock Notebook.
- No cash alternative and prize non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Only open to residents of the UK. Employees of Tea Times Trading Ltd are excluded from entering this competition.
- Data supplied to Tick Tock tea will be for competition administration purposes only.
- Personal details that are given to Tick Tock for the purpose of competition entry will be stored for the duration of the competition and for six months after the competition has closed.
- Any additional details provided by competition winners, such as a postal address, will be used by Tick Tock for prize fulfilment only. Address data may be shared with third party warehouse suppliers and couriers for the purposes of prize distribution.
- If you opt-in to receive marketing emails from Tick Tock you will be added to their newsletter database. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from newsletters at any time.