Whether it's the latest wine finds from its expert buyers or a deal straight from founder Tony Laithwaite himself, Laithwaite's wines are always hot on the weekly offers to suit every individual taste and budget. And now, just in time for the festive season, the team are offering you the chance to win an entire year's supply of wine when you buy the 'Top 12' Christmas case from Laithwaite's. No, we're not joking: with every order of its 'Top 12' Christmas case, Laithwaite's are offering customers the chance to win big.
Handpicked from a selection of wines by more than 450 winemakers from across the world, the wine cases from Laithwaite's showcase an excellent array of styles and techniques, and now this festive season you can get a taste of this extensive range at home.
Order this delicious dozen today for just £59.88 (equivalent to just £4.99 a bottle) and not only will you save £61.50, you'll also be in with the chance of winning four cases of 12 wines, with one case delivered to your door every three months over the year. Oh, and did we mention that Laithwaite's will even deliver your Christmas case to your door at no extra charge? Oh, yes.
To enter, all you have to do is order this delicious array of wines, perfect for the upcoming festivities.
Competition closes: 5th January 2019
Terms and conditions
- Offer ends 11.59pm 05/01/2018. No further discount or voucher can be applied.
- You or anybody you buy alcohol for must be 18 or over.
- Free standard delivery (usually £7.99). Delivery to UK addresses only (excluding BFPO addresses).
- Standard delivery takes 3 working days (delivery to offshore islands/NI/Scottish Highlands/some other areas of Scotland may take longer).
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines contain sulphites.
- See laithwaiteswine.co.uk/prizedraw for how we use entrants' personal data to conduct the promotion and the terms and conditions which apply to this promotion.
- The Laithwaites Wine (operated by Direct Wines Limited) is the legal promoter of this prize draw.
- The promotion commences on 5 December 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on 5 January 2019.
- The promotion is only open to people aged 18 years or over and to residents of the UK (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and those at BFPO addresses).
- One entrant will win a prize of a year’s free wine. The winner shall receive four 12-bottle cases of wine over the course of a year, the case to be selected from one of Laithwaite’s wine plan cases. Cases will be delivered every three months (free of charge) with the first case to be delivered shortly after the recipient has accepted the prize.
- Participants must order one of the Top 12 Christmas Wine cases (mixed, red or white) within the period identified in paragraph 1 above to qualify for the prize draw.
- The prize is valid for 30 days from the date the winner is notified.
- The wines are subject to availability.
- If a wine is out of stock, any replacement supplied will be of equal or higher value.
- Laithwaite’s accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The winners will be drawn and notified after 15 January 2019 and no later than 31 January 2019. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- Laithwaite’s assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Laithwaite’s collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
- Laithwaite’s, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Direct Wines Limited (trading as Laithwaite’s Wine) nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered in connection with either participation in this promotion or any prizes offered.