Britain's sustainable seafood scene is thriving. From St. Austell Bay, in Cornwall, all the way through to the Isle of Gingha, off the coast of Kintyre in Scotland, the UK's waters are turning out some world-class responsibly-sourced fish.
When it comes to seafood, the British isles have a lot to offer, which is why Chop Houses have teamed up with award-winning seafood supplier Flying Fish and Michelin-starred executive chef Gary Foulkes to make the most of it. Available in all three Chop Houses throughout July, the specially designed Coast to Coast menu boasts a selection of delicious dishes, including Cornish mussels with smoked bacon and Somerset cider; Scottish hand-dived scallops with Chop House butter and samphire; and grilled Isle of Gingha halibut with a traditional tartare hollandaise.
Salivating yet? Good. Because with this exclusive Foodism reader's offer you can try the food for yourself: D&D London’s Chop Houses are offering readers the chance to enjoy two courses for the exclusive price of £24.50.
To book call 020 3904 9000 and quote 'Foodism' or head to chophouserestaurants.co.uk.
What you need to know:
- The Coast to Coast menu will be available at all three Chop Houses: Butlers Wharf Chop House overlooking the Thames and Tower Bridge; South Place Chop House at the stylish South Place Hotel between Shoreditch and the City, and at Paternoster Chop House, set in the shadow of St Paul’s Cathedral and more commonly known as ‘The First Dates Restaurant’.
- Available throughout July.
- The restaurant requests 24 hours' notice for a reservation.
- The deal includes one starter and one main course from the Coast to Coast special menu.
- Not to be combined with any other offer.
- The offer is valid for bookings of up to 6 people only, quoting Foodism on arrival.