This is your chance to learn the art of simplicity when it comes to mixing spirits from a variety of brands in the prestigious Gladstone Library.
Mixologists and experts will bring classic cocktails to life and suggest tips so that you can craft your own drinks at home.
Try a welcome cocktail created with XECO sherry, access the four-hour cocktail fair, enjoy a two-course meal, and leave the event with a gift bag.
All guests will receive an exclusively designed tasting glass and will be able to enjoy complimentary sample cocktails from each of the featured brands.
Upgrade your ticket to receive an additional 45-minute masterclass hosted by our spirit specialists.
Two sessions, choose from:
Afternoon Session – 12:30 to 16:30 (doors open 12:00)
Evening Session – 18:00 to 22:00 (doors open 17:30)
Cocktail experience ticket - £55
– Welcome drink on arrival and mini-tasting with Neil Ridley and Joel Harrison
– Access to the private cocktail fair, featuring premium spirit brands
– Two-course meal
– Official Telegraph Cocktail Experience gift bag
Masterclass experience upgrade - £70
- £55 ticket package plus: A specially designed masterclass.
– 'From the Heart of Cognac' Masterclass brought to you by Remy Martin (Afternoon only)
– 'Around the World of Cocktails' Mastercalss brought to you by Remy Martin, Bruichladdich and Mount Gay (Evening only)
– 'Discover your perfect Negroni' Masterclass brought to you by Hi-Spirits
– 'Cocktails at Home' Masterclass brought to you by Ellustria
Click here and use this discount code to get 20% off you ticket: COCKTAIL20SM