Summer and gin go hand in hand – particularly at a Fever-Tree tonic-fuelled event like the Telegraph's Gin Experience.
The two day-long gin extravaganza is back, taking place this year on 2 and 3 August at The Roof Gardens in Kensington.
It'll feature a brand new selection of hand-picked craft and boutique gins including Darnley’s Spiced gin, Slingsby gin from Harrogate and City of London’s Christopher Wren gin, as well as some old favourites – so you'll find something to suit your tastes no matter what your botanical preferences are.
You'll be able to sample over 50 gins, soak them all up at an extensive summer BBQ menu and take part in exclusive masterclasses hosted by Telegraph Drinks columnist Susy Atkins for a four hour celebration of the ginnaisance.
What's included – £60 plus £2.50 booking fee:
- Martin Miller’s gin and Fever-Tree cocktail on arrival
- Introduction to a gin and Fever-Tree tonic flavour chart and welcome from Susy Atkins
- Access to the private gin fair featuring premium gin and tonic brands
- Sumptuous summer barbecue
- Official Telegraph Gin Experience gift bag
Masterclass Experience – £75 plus £2.50 booking fee:
- £60 ticket package PLUS one of two specially designed masterclasses – either An Edible Highland Garden, brought to you by small batch Scottish gin Caorunn, or A Liquid History, a history of gin hosted by Neil Ridley and Joel Harrison
We know that you love gin as much as we do, which is why we've teamed up with the Telegraph to offer Foodism readers £10 off when booking. Just click here to book.
For more info: telegraphevents.co.uk