Make Florence Cherruault's Very Dirty Bloody Mary cocktail
This fantastic take on the classic bloody mary will knock that hangover of yours right out of the park. Plus it comes with its own cheese toastie snack. What could be better?
Preparation time 15 mins
Cooking time 5 mins
- 50ml vodka
- 75ml tomato juice
- 10ml pickle juice (make your own or use some from a jar)
- 10ml Belsazar red vermouth
- ½ tsp wasabi
- ½ tsp Sriracha
- Pinch of coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli lime salt
- ½ tsp ketchup
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Crushed Original Pringles, for rimming
- Grilled cheese toastie, to garnish
- Celery stalk and cornichon, to garnish
- Build all the ingredients over ice in a rocks or highball glass rimmed with crushed Pringles in the order listed. Stir thoroughly.
- Make your grilled cheese toastie. Then, using a wooden skewer, pierce through the centre of one of the toastie quarters, top with a cornichon and place on top of your Very Dirty Bloody Mary, using the sides of the glass to help it balance.
- Serve with a celery stalk and relax.