Make Patrón’s El Diablo cocktail
Embrace Día de Muertos with a signature Patrón cocktail that can be easily made and enjoyed at home. It’s dead good
Preparation time 2 minutes
Cooking time 2 minutes
- 50ml Patrón Silver tequila
- 25ml Fresh lime juice
- 150ml Ginger beer
- Top with Crème de Cassis
- Combine all ingredients except ginger beer in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice to chill.
- Strain onto ice in a mug or Collins glass.
- Top with ginger beer and drizzle Cassis over the top.
- Garnish with a lime wedge