Make Sandia Chang’s Peach Ale Smash
This cocktail is the perfect accompaniment for summer BBQs, picnics, or lounging in the garden. The colour and refreshing flavours remind me of iced tea – but this is definitely an iced tea just for adults
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes
- 15ml Fino sherry
- 15ml RinQuinQuin peach liqueur
- 10ml lemon juice
- Lemon slice to garnish
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 5 mint leaves
- 500ml Sharp’s Doom Bar or Sea Fury
- Add ice and all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a Collins glass with ice.
- Top up with Sharp’s Doom Bar or Sea Fury.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint.