To say this cocktail from Portobello Road Gin's Jake Burger is an indulgence is an understatement: crunchy almond biscuits, oodles of ice cream and rich pecans will make sure your sweet tooth is well and truly satisfied. Two? Go on then...
Probably the most indulgent cocktail you could ever drink from Portobello Road
Vanilla ice cream, amaretti biscuits and pecans – and a healthy dose of gin – make this cocktail almost better than dessert. Almost...
Preparation time 5 mins
Cooking time 0 mins
- 37.5mls Portobello Road gin
- 18.75mls Amaretto
- 3 Amaretti biscuits
- 8 pecans
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Small scoop crushed ice
- Aerosol cream and a cherry, to garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients and blend up in a drinks/food blender.
- Pour and serve in a milkshake glass.
- Garnish with a squirt of aerosol cream, an amaretti biscuit and a cherry.